Moving around a worksheet made easy. Just fix in memory several intuitive shortcuts/clicks, as illustrated in this sketch, and you can move swiftly to any place in your even very large data range, and beyond.
Current data range area (a table) is shaded in light green colour here.
In a list format these shortcuts can be summarized as follows:
- Arrow keys (right,left,up,down) - move by one Cell
- ALT+Pg Up / Pg Down - move by one screen to the Left/Right
- CTRL+Arrow keys - go to the edge of data range
- CTRL+End key - go to the last cell boundary (Row/Column)
- CTRL+Home key - go to cell A1
- Home key - go to the beginning of a Row
- Pg Up / Pg Down key - move by one screen Up/Down
- Double-click on any edge of active cell - go to any edge of current data range